SinnerSchrader is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Working student Quality Management (f/m/d/-) at our location in Hamburg.
Here you can gain insights into a digital agency, work on the realisation of mobile/digital projects for well-known clients, gain valuable professional experience and earn money at the same time.
- Implementation of systematic tests
- Support in test planning and test case creation
- Bug logging and Bug management in a tracking tool like Jira
- Support in error analysis
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with the fields of technology, creation and project management
- Strong digital affinity
- Curiosity and interest in e-commerce and web technologies
- Analytical thinking skills and pronounced service orientation
- High awareness of responsibility and quality
- Prior Software Testing experience (Good to have but not mandatory)
- 15 - 20 hours time per week
What we offer:
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Room for your own ideas and new technologies
- Personal and professional development
- Pleasant working atmosphere, short decision-making processes and a dynamic and innovative team
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.